Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

CG - access to program.env...

Started by Typh Nov 30, 2007 at 8:37 AM 0 replies 400+ views
Original Post
Typh
Typh
Hi, I'm new! (sorry for my english) In CG we cannot have access to the type program.env[x]? We know that the uniforms refer to program.local[x]. As I have an engine that sets the viewposition in program.env[0], I would like to understand if I am able in CG to access this field. example in assembly: # Compute the eye vector in tangent space and put it into texcoord[3] SUB tmp, program.env[0], vertex.position; DP3 result.texcoord[3].x, tmp, vertex.attrib[10]; DP3 result.texcoord[3].y, tmp, vertex.attrib[11]; DP3 result.texcoord[3].z, tmp, vertex.normal; Thanks for any answer! :) [Edited by - Typh on December 1, 2007 2:44:34 AM]

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.