Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

So what happened to Lessbread anyway?

Started by pulpfist Dec 19, 2007 at 6:27 PM 116 replies 20.9k views
Original Post
pulpfist
pulpfist
What happened to Lessbread and he's knockled sandwiches?
SticksandStones
SticksandStones
He was abducted by the CIA.
hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- the fear of big words
trzy
trzy
I don't know, but the Lounge was much more interesting with him around. I can't believe the "Heaven, hell, and purgatory" thread has stretched to 5 pages.
----Bart
Alpha_ProgDes
Alpha_ProgDes
Quote:
Original post by SticksandStones
He was abducted by the CIA.

This is believable.
Beginner in Game Development?  Read here. And read here.  
dohtem
dohtem
The Fresno Mafia has him. We need a crack team of commandos to go rescue him!
pulpfist
pulpfist
Quote:
Original post by SticksandStones
He was abducted by the CIA.


It did cross my mind
Wan
Wan
He retired once he had posted a link to every article on the internet.
And it only took him a few dozen threads to do it.
JanJansen
JanJansen
I have asked my Magic Eight-ball to answer this riddle,
And it had quite a bit to say.

Lessbread was taking a stroll in the park.. when all of a sudden...
A giant mosquito approached him for a cup of tea.
Of course, humans cannot understand mosquitos' language, so Lessbread swatted it, thinking to himself, "That mosquito really wants my blood." -- This is where events GOT ugly(ugly like a rhino's behind), the hand that swatted the mosquito had a minor cut.... And the mosquito had West-Nile.

Lessbread raced back home to post on internet, and let his friends know of his demise... but only mere seconds too late.... the angels carried him to heaven, and now he only exists in children books and folklore.
Take that, turnip hatin' scum!
SiCrane
SiCrane
Quote:
Original post by Alpha_ProgDes
Quote:
Original post by SticksandStones
He was abducted by the CIA.

This is believable.

Yeah, but do you really think he'd let them take him alive?
shotgunnutter
shotgunnutter
maybe his internet is down? Or, maybe he got bored of us and went somewhere else.
I just wanted to see if he would actually do it. Also, this test will rule out any problems with system services.
Rixter
Rixter
I was wondering the same thing a while back. I think the Laughing Man has something to do with it.
Dreddnafious Maelstrom
Dreddnafious Maelstrom
I sent mike an e-mail about a month ago. He normally replies really fast but i havent heard from him. So, no idea.
"Let Us Now Try Liberty"-- Frederick Bastiat
Tyro
Tyro
I always get the feeling that Oluseyi and Lessbread are the same person, reading from the posts that they make.
Densun
Densun
Quote:
Original post by Tyro
I always get the feeling that Oluseyi and Lessbread are the same person, reading from the posts that they make.

I don't know why you would. They aren't opposites or alike regarding their views, and they have a different sort of posting style.
Jarrod1937
Jarrod1937
Quote:
Original post by mtw
Quote:
Original post by Tyro
I always get the feeling that Oluseyi and Lessbread are the same person, reading from the posts that they make.

I don't know why you would. They aren't opposites or alike regarding their views, and they have a different sort of posting style.

You're forgetting the obvious fact, all of that can be explained through multiple personality disorder ;-)
-------------------------Only a fool claims himself an expert
JanJansen
JanJansen
Oh, so it's the old "Oluseyi-is-Lessbread" trick, eh? My aunt Bertha tried that once, and only once. The whole town figured it out, rallied a mob, chased her across a football field and she scored a touchdown.

Pretty amazing, really.
Take that, turnip hatin' scum!
Benjamin Heath
Benjamin Heath
No, LessBread tends to favor lengthy point-by-point debate, backed by an infamous array of links. Oluseyi does that at times, but tends to go on with a soliloquy here and there about the subject at hand and apathetically insults the guy he's arguing with.

I've always preferred standing back in any given debate, myself, but this comes from a life-long hatred of arguments.
kevtimc
kevtimc
Quote:
Original post by Dreddnafious Maelstrom
I sent mike an e-mail about a month ago. He normally replies really fast but i havent heard from him. So, no idea.

That is very strange. People don't normally leave behind a community they enjoy without alerting somebody (assuming he didn't do it privately).

In stalker-type fashion, I took the name and location from his profile and did a google search. The only thing that showed up was a short comment on a CNN page in which he used his ever-identifiable cite tags. [lol] The comment was posted on June 5, a little before his last post on GDNet.

Since google didn't come up with any evidence suggesting that something really *bad* happened to LessBread, my guess is that he is taking a long break from teh intarwebs.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.