Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Save Darrells Balls

Started by bjz Dec 20, 2007 at 4:11 PM 2 replies 850+ views
Original Post
bjz
bjz
savedarrellsballs.tk LOL
JBourrie
JBourrie
I read that as "Send me money or I will hurt this cute puppy".

Does that mean I'm too cynical?
bjz
bjz
Yeah, essentially it is a copy but much more lame. :D On a brighter note it's just a joke. Darrell is actually my dog, while he really does need a girl the real reason I posted it was A) I thought it would be mildly humerous and B) he really does need $1000 for a tumor surgery. I work as a painter when I'm not programming and I hurt my hand a few weeks ago and haven't been able to paint which isn't really a problem for me since I've got a set home and food, but I cant pay for his surgery so I figured I'd go the long shot and throw up a lame website. Sorry if I offended anyone. I really do love my dog though and putting him to sleep isn't really an option for me.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.