Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Phones, Fones, and Automophones.

Started by HackMaster321 Dec 22, 2007 at 4:44 PM 2 replies 1.4k views
Original Post
HackMaster321
HackMaster321
My friend and I recently bought Helio Phone Service on a whim since we both needed new phones. I bought a Heat, and he got an Ocean. So far I'm really enjoying it's features, especially considering the price (I got it for free, with no activation fee since my credit was decent). I got a Heat, and he got an Ocean, and they aren't very different from what I can tell. I haven't had any problems yet, and hopefully won't have any for quite some time. I just wondered what phones/Providers everyone here was using, and if anyone has had any bad experiances with their Helios. [Edited by - HackMaster321 on December 23, 2007 9:25:51 AM]
---------------Full Time Musician: Staggerin' Monks
DogCity
DogCity
Whats a helios?
------ ----- ---- --- -- -Export-Games.com is searching for talented and friendly developers. Visit our Help Wanted post for more info!My Indie development uber Journal - A game production walk through.
Yann L
Yann L
Never heard of it either. According to Wikipedia, it seems to be a small virtual cell phone provider in the US.
Benjamin Heath
Benjamin Heath
I wonder if anyone will come out with a rotary dial cell phone in the future.

Maybe something like an iPod Shuffle sort of thing, as a phone?

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.