Best Video Game Store -- M & M Video Games

Started by
-1 comments, last by EnigmaticCoder 16 years, 4 months ago
A few months back, I posted a question inquiring about where to get used video games. I was living in San Diego at the time, and found this store on the internet, but they weren't close by. Before I was going to make the trek, I decided to call the shop in order to see what they had in stock. I had a list of games that I wanted, but they did not carry any of them. I was bummed out, and I thought about going to the store anyways, despite their selection. I didn't. I've moved since then, and I decided to wait a while on used games. However, I had some extra money from Christmas, and my friend recommend a used game store in Murrieta, CA called M & M Video Games. I decided to stop by to see what the place was like. The drive wasn't too bad, but I'm not exactly familiar with the area. Anyways, we found it, and I was in paradise. Needless to say, it was the best store I have ever been in. The games were organized by system and put in alphabetical order; They didn't have every game, but their selection wasn't lacking, to say the least. And not only were their employees kind, but they were knowledgeable about their merchandise. I wasn't afraid to ask them what they thought about certain titles, and it made me happy to be dealing with individuals who were passionate about games. So, if you're near Riverside County, check them out. [Edited by - anothrguitarist on January 4, 2008 11:12:43 PM]
--------------------Enigmatic Coding

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement