Original Post
Team name: no team name at the moment Project name: no project name at the moment Brief description: Creation of a WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation), C#, tile-based, single-player RPG demo. Fantasy genre. Orcs, Elves, Undead.. the classic kinda stuff. Target aim: Web-based freeware, supported by ad revenue (if there is any!). Longterm plan - web and subscription based MMO. Compensation: There is no pay at this stage. If the demo is successful, funding for future, paid development will be sought. Technology: WPF UI, SQL Server, C#. Talent needed: All programming I am doing. I need help with; World/Map/Dungeon design Quest design Storyline Testing Any help is welcome. I've created a fairly simple-to-use map editor, so if you want to whip up a dungeon or two and that's all.. no probs! (see the note below re sql server) Team structure: Current team - one. Me. I'm doing everything, which is why I'm posting this. Contacts: jzfredricks at gmail .com Previous Work by Team: No game related experience. Additional Info: The MapEditor *requires* Sql Server 2000 or 2005. If want to help with world design, you will need it installed. If you are really keen, but don't have sql, let me know. I might quickly code-up a version that uses a textfile for storage. Feedback: ANY