Original Post
Good morning, nearly every day I run into a new small problem with blender but I'm getting used to it. :) This question sounds really stupid but I'll ask it anyway. Today's question is: How do I see the world coordinates of my object in Blender? After I construct something, it is sometimes not completely centered which makes it hard to be used in a game later because it will always rotate around some axis other than the real center of the object. Some turorials say I should grab the object, hold CTRL and then move it to the point where all axis-lines cross. Holding CTRL will move my object one grid at a time but if I didn't move my object on the grid all the time, then I'll always be off by a bit. If I move the object, the coordinates displayed at the bottom of the 3d view are always relative to my starting position. While this is useful for moving it around, it is not really helpful to me who tries to center something in the world. I'd have to write down all the movements I do while modelling (even the accidental ones) and then perform them the other way around. Thanks for the patience and help, BiGF00T