Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

3D Modeler Looking For Team

Started by Wharfe Mar 9, 2008 at 1:38 PM 3 replies 850+ views
Original Post
Wharfe
Wharfe
Name: Sam Wharfe Expected Compensation: I am willing to work for free, unless it is a big project that will be retail and will take a couple of years to develop. I would prefer the game to be an MMORPG. A martial arts game would be cool (like the game 9Dragons) but really I would work with pretty much anything.. Mini-games.. MMORPGs.. RPGS.. Any kinda MMO.. Experience: I havn't joined a proper team before. However I have created a few 3D Models for friends to make mini-games. I would say I have average experience with 3D Studio Max. Contact Information: You can contact me via MSN: Sam@Hygames.com Thank you, Sam Wharfe [Edited by - Wharfe on March 9, 2008 2:57:32 PM]
Dygash
Dygash
Hi Sam, i know you've already responded to the Elvana thread but i just wanted to post here to say that you really need to post some of your work, to give prospective teams the chance to view your abilities before initiating contact. You said you used to 3D Model, if you have any screenshots you could show that would help.
Luke HillProducerTeam Ko'Mano
Hilm
Hilm
I'd strongly suggest you post links to examples of your work, as to be honest I dont think any of the successful projects will take you on with you simply stating "average experience".

I know I deffinatally wouldn't have you on my team without first having seen some examples.

Just a bit of advice :).

Good luck!
Wharfe
Wharfe
Hello, thank you for the replies.

I am currently working on a character model as I do not have any previous models. As I said, I havn't modeled in a long time so I do not have any models saved from before.


Thanks,
Sam

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.