Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Sample Problems

Started by AdamGL Mar 21, 2008 at 4:20 PM 0 replies 750+ views
Original Post
AdamGL
AdamGL
Hello everyone, I have been programming in C++ for a few years and I have learned all of the basics of the language and some algorithms. I would like to further my ability to be able to solve problems by purchasing a book on theories and algorithms, something with puzzles for me to solve and with solutions to them so I can check how it was done. Does anyone know of a good book for this? It doesn't have to be game programming. I actually prefer it not to be about games. And I guess it would be nice if the book was in C++, so OO techniques could be used. Thank you for your time. Adam
bi-FreeSoftware
ibebrett
ibebrett
www.projecteuler.net

www.acm.inf.ethz.ch/ProblemSetArchive.html

Project Euler is a great site, and the ACM Competition is really fun. I competed for the first time last year, and I want to again, but I am transferring so I probably wont get on the new school's team.

As for books, others will give good suggestions.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.