Original Post
My engine is now (unsurprisingly) riddled with warnings, since I'm not a brilliant programmer to say the least. I now have a collection of about 50 - 80 things like this: As far as I'm aware, it works 100% on both Windows and Linux. It's been tested rigorously. What kind of problems will these warnings give me, if any. Can I get away with disabling the warning output, or is this something serious I should be addressing as soon as possible? Most likely I'll go through all of them and fix them since I'd like to tidy up my code, but I was just wondering.
warning C4244: 'return' : conversion from 'const int64_t' to 'int', possible loss of data
warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'float' to 'int', possible loss of data
warning C4800: 'int' : forcing value to bool 'true' or 'false' (performance warning)
warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'float' to 'int', possible loss of data
warning C4018: '<' : signed/unsigned mismatch