Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Debug information in Visio 2005

Started by TexMurphy May 10, 2008 at 2:51 PM 1 replies 750+ views
Original Post
TexMurphy
TexMurphy
Hi there, I've just installed Visio 2005 and, as with my previous installation, break points seem to not work by default when I first create a project, they simply appear with the yellow triangle next to them when I run. I've been to project properties->linker->debugging and turned debug information on, but that hasn't resolved the issue. Any tips?
fpsgamer
fpsgamer
Make sure you're running a debug build (as opposed to release), and make sure you clicked "Start Debugging" (The solid green arrow pointing to the right).

PS. The software is called Visual Studio. Microsoft Visio is an entirely different software package.
TexMurphy
TexMurphy
I have done both of these things, although unfortunately neither have solved the problem.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.