Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Conspiracy Theories. ( Bilderberg Group's annual meeting is now and more)

Started by MindWipe Jun 8, 2008 at 6:20 AM 15 replies 4.3k views
Original Post
MindWipe
MindWipe
After having been at a bachelor's party this weekend and having listened for hours to a buddy who's a super active conspiracy reader I couldn't help do a little googling today. Thought I'd share a couple. First off, one interesting conspiracy is vitamin B17. Apparently what stops cancer. It's taken away from lots of food we eat today, as food rot faster with it, if I understand it correctly. But it's also what stops cancer. That's is why there are hardly any Eskimos with cancer, as they eat rich B17 food. Read more here: http://codshit.blogspot.com/2003/10/why-do-some-people-not-get-cancer.html I found it very interesting, and of course many earn lots of money on the cancer industry so it makes sense. And now for the Bilderberg Group's annual meeting that is held now ( Friday - Sunday ). It's a secret international meeting of the world's most powerful men and women to decide the fate of our planet and try to create a one government world (New world order, if you will). Apparently both Hillary and Obama are both going there. And after this meeting it's likely Hillart will become Obama's VP. To ensure the power of the group. Checkout this footage, how press were not allowed to be part of a Obama meeting that was presumable about the Bilderberg Group meeting: http://infowars.net/articles/june2008/060608Exclusion.htm http://edition.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/06/06/btsc.welch.obama.press/index.html - cnn article to the same event. All happening now when the bilderberg meeting is taking place. /MindWipe [Edited by - MindWipe on June 8, 2008 6:55:34 AM]
"To some its a six-pack, to me it's a support group."
Andrew Russell
Andrew Russell
Quote:
Original post by MindWipe
First off, one interesting conspiracy is vitamin B17. Apparently what stops cancer. It's taken away from lots of food we eat today, as food rot faster with it, if I understand it correctly. But it's also what stops cancer. That's is why there are hardly any Eskimos with cancer, as they eat rich B17 food. Read more here:

http://codshit.blogspot.com/2003/10/why-do-some-people-not-get-cancer.html

This one got a small reaction from my bullshit detector:

Quote:
These people do not get Cancer

What are they doing that is different?

Uh... they don't go to hospitals to be diagnosed with cancer?
khawk
Quote:

And now for the Bilderberg Group's annual meeting that is held now ( Friday - Sunday ). It's a secret international meeting of the world's most powerful men and women to decide the fate of our planet and try to create a one government world (New world order, if you will). Apparently both Hillary and Obama are both going there.


This might have some credibility if Obama were in the DC area. Unfortunately, he's spending the weekend in Chicago.
Admin for GameDev.net.
polymorphed
polymorphed
Quote:
Original post by MindWipe
First off, one interesting conspiracy is vitamin B17. Apparently what stops cancer.


My bullshit detector went off here. If it prevents cancer that's one thing, but curing cancer? Bullshit. [smile]
Cancer is about defective cells which has lost all the security mechanisms which stop it from multiplying endlessly. (Normal cells are programmed to die after a certain time). So I really can't see how a vitamin is going to fix that. But if it helps cells stay healthy, that's another story.

A good reason for why certain groups don't get cancer as much as we do, is probably because they don't consume the toxic waste we call "food", sprayed with pesticides, artificial sweeterners and preservatives. Not some mumbo-jumbo Vitamin B17. [smile]

Quote:
Original post by MindWipe
And now for the Bilderberg Group's annual meeting that is held now ( Friday - Sunday ). It's a secret international meeting of the world's most powerful men and women to decide the fate of our planet and try to create a one government world (New world order, if you will).


Now, the Bilderberg Group, I consider that one more credible. A lot of politicians go to this annual secret meeting, yet I can't remember reading anything about that in the newspapers! That's very strange.

Also, lately we've been seeing a large increase in globalization.
For example, we have the European Union which merges the European countries together, and then we have the proposed North American Union, the Union of South American Nations, aswell as the growing Asia Cooperation Dialogue.

In the "New World Order"-conspiracy, these are probably just gradual stepping stones into a "World Union", or "World Order" if you will.


while (tired) DrinkCoffee();
Densun
Densun
Quote:
Original post by MindWipe
First off, one interesting conspiracy is vitamin B17. Apparently what stops cancer. It's taken away from lots of food we eat today, as food rot faster with it, if I understand it correctly. But it's also what stops cancer. That's is why there are hardly any Eskimos with cancer, as they eat rich B17 food. Read more here:

http://codshit.blogspot.com/2003/10/why-do-some-people-not-get-cancer.html

I didn't see anything about B17 being taken out of food (although I skimmed the post), and I'm not sure how it could be from the things I buy. Grocery stores sell plenty of non-processed food that people are always buying.

Quote:
I found it very interesting, and of course many earn lots of money on the cancer industry so it makes sense.

No, it doesn't. Who doesn't want to go down in history as the curer of cancer? It's also legally available in places, so how about hearing lots of cancer curing stories?
NathanRunge
NathanRunge
Few profit from cancer anyway. Tobacco is a huge industry, and if they could cure cancer or fight it then they'd be all over it. Medical services run by governments spend huge amounts of money on health services for those with cancer. There are many large groups who would love to find a cure for cancer simply for economic reasons, morality aside.
polymorphed
polymorphed
Quote:
Original post by NathanRunge
Few profit from cancer anyway. Tobacco is a huge industry, and if they could cure cancer or fight it then they'd be all over it.


Maybe it's the other way around. Tobacco is there to make people sick, so that "They" can profit from selling cancer fighting drugs.

I love conspiracy theory threads.
while (tired) DrinkCoffee();
Kaze
Kaze
Quote:
Original post by polymorphed
Quote:
Original post by MindWipe
First off, one interesting conspiracy is vitamin B17. Apparently what stops cancer.

A good reason for why certain groups don't get cancer as much as we do, is probably because they don't consume the toxic waste we call "food", sprayed with pesticides, artificial sweeterners and preservatives. Not some mumbo-jumbo Vitamin B17. [smile]


The only groups in this world that have a significantly lower chance of dying from cancer are the ones who will most likely die as a direct result of no basic medical care, food shortages or ak-47 bullets long before the cancer can set in.

LessBread
LessBread
Quote:
Original post by MindWipe
And now for the Bilderberg Group's annual meeting that is held now ( Friday - Sunday ). It's a secret international meeting of the world's most powerful men and women to decide the fate of our planet and try to create a one government world (New world order, if you will). Apparently both Hillary and Obama are both going there. And after this meeting it's likely Hillart will become Obama's VP. To ensure the power of the group.

Checkout this footage, how press were not allowed to be part of a Obama meeting that was presumable about the Bilderberg Group meeting:

http://infowars.net/articles/june2008/060608Exclusion.htm

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/06/06/btsc.welch.obama.press/index.html - cnn article to the same event. All happening now when the bilderberg meeting is taking place.


Conspiracy theories will rot your brain and without any of the fun that comes with drinking beer and doing drugs! [grin] The Obama Clinton meeting had nothing to do with the Bilderbergers. The infowars link belongs on the pages of the Onion. The meeting between Obama and Clinton was held at Sen. Feinstein's DC house. So they gave the media the slip, so what. Good for them.

"I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes." - the Laughing Man
Kaze
Kaze
Quote:
Original post by MindWipe
And now for the Bilderberg Group's annual meeting that is held now ( Friday - Sunday ). It's a secret international meeting of the world's most powerful men and women to decide the fate of our planet and try to create a one government world (New world order, if you will).


But the people planning the new world order are busy attending G8 right now.
samoth
samoth
Quote:
Original post by MindWipe
I found it very interesting, and of course many earn lots of money on the cancer industry so it makes sense.
I'm not aware of any studies that provide some serious, believeable evidence for an anti-cancer effect.
If there was such an effect, I'd expect the cancer rate in Turkey, Israel, Lebanon, and most Arabian countries to be a lot lower than in Europe or the USA. To my knowledge, that's not the case.
As for Eskimos not suffering from cancer, this may be due to the fact that their average life expectancy is only around 60 years (British Medical Journal 1999) in Greenland, and 30-40 years in other places. It is not surprising that people who die young have little or no cancer.
The Hunza longeviety has never been assessed properly, but it is highly likely that it has no correlation to reality. In some cultures, any person who is old is said to be "100 years of age". Similar phenomenons have been observed in the past with several "120 year old" longevity record holders from Turkey or Romania. Upon closer inspection, it turned out that there existed no certificate of birth or any recording of their age, they did not know the year of their birth, and some of them admitted that when they had been asked one day they said "100 years" because they were old (maybe 70). Then 20 years later, someone made the fantastic discovery that they had to be 120 years of age by now.

There is by the way a good reason why you would not want too high doses of vitamin b17, too. When it comes in contact with gastric acid, it is a source of cyanide. Not precisely what you want to have in your food in large quantities.

Quote:
Original post by mtw
It's also legally available in places, so how about hearing lots of cancer curing stories?
Almonds! :-)
Spodi
Spodi
One major flaw with many conspiracies, especially these ones that involve thousands+ of people, is the idea that people can keep their big mouths shut. Unless you're also one of those conspiracy nuts who believe "The Man" can control everything on the internet, in which case just don't bother living.
NetGore - Open source multiplayer RPG engine
ICUP
ICUP
I don't believe in conspiracy theories.

I believe in coordinated activity in secret places.

But no, I don't believe in conspiracy theories.

Good day :)
Nytegard
Nytegard
Quote:
Original post by LessBread
The infowars link belongs on the pages of the Onion.


Hey now! I've been noticing a trend the past few years that the Onion has been one of the better news sources, as well as prophetic.

Bush: 'Our Long National Nightmare of Peace and Prosperity Is Finally Over" - Jan 17, 2001

State Of Minnesota Too Polite To Ask For Federal Funding Feb 23, 2005

Poll: **** Is Most Important Issue For 2008 Voters

Experts Predict Man Who Plays Once Every Five Days Probably Won't Save Team - May 24, 2007
In fact, just in 2008, I've seen at least 10 news articles that were eerily similar to stories The Onion had made a few years earlier.

*EDIT*

High-Definition Television Promises Sharper **** - Apr 9, 1997

Bush Has One Of Those Days Where He Feels Like 68 Percent Of People Hate Him - May 2, 2007

Saddam Enrages Bush With Full Compliance - Feb 12, 2003

Bush Campaign More Thought Out Than Iraq War - Sept 8, 2004

Bush Announces Iraq Exit Strategy: 'We'll Go Through Iran' - Mar 9, 2005

*NOTE*
I would never take The Onion at face value, but some of the stories are just eerily prophetic.

[Edited by - Nytegard on June 9, 2008 1:23:46 PM]
LessBread
LessBread
Yeah, that's the Onion. What can I say? pungent, odorous, made me cry! [smile]
"I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes." - the Laughing Man
Ravuya
Ravuya
So did you guys get one of these emails too?

We should start a club or something, and then use it to control international economies.
Edtharan
Edtharan
Quote:
It's taken away from lots of food we eat today, as food rot faster with it, if I understand it correctly.

Here is your problem.

Food suppliers are doing everything they can to make food last longer on shelves. This is because they don't have to resupply as often (and each time they have to restock shelves it costs them money). This is why so much research and development is going on in packaging. They are trying to make the food last longer. If removing B17 lessened the life of the food, this would be a very bad business decision and cost them money.

Actually, the best way to disprove most conspiracy theories is by this question: What advantage would they have in keeping this conspiracy? Or the Risk/Reward analysis.

If the risks of starting the conspiracy (or continuing it) outweigh the reward for keeping it, it is likely that they would not enter into it.

In this case, removing the B17 would cost them more money, so why would they remove the B17?

That one bombed...
LessBread
LessBread
Vitamin B17? Isn't that what we gave Hitler in WWII? [grin]
"I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes." - the Laughing Man

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.