Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Problems makeing freetype with cygwin

Started by ........................................ Jun 9, 2008 at 7:42 AM 0 replies 1.6k views
Original Post
To make it short, ./configure seems to run fine but "make" results in:
Quote:
$ make config.mk:36: /home/freetype-2.3.5/builds/freetype.mk: No such file or directory config.mk:57: /home/freetype-2.3.5/builds/unix/install.mk: No such file or direc tory builds/toplevel.mk:158: /home/freetype-2.3.5/builds/modules.mk: No such file or directory c:\Programme\CodeBlocks\bin\make.exe: *** No rule to make target `/home/freetype -2.3.5/builds/modules.mk'. Stop.
although all those files exist. I'm guessing somethings wrong with cygwin. Any ideas how to fix this?
I found out that the problem are the absolute filenames. Although they are correct cygwin doesn't seem to find them as long as they are absolute. Is there any way fixing this? I already googled quite some time for this but can't find a solution for this problem :/

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.