Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked 🤖 Godot

GLFT_Font problem

Started by Wurzt Jun 22, 2008 at 4:14 PM 3 replies 2.2k views
Original Post
Wurzt
Wurzt
When I try to use the GLFT_Font library (http://polimath.com/blog/code/glft_font/) to use fonts in OpenGL I get an error. error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall GLFT_Font::~GLFT_Font(void)" (??1GLFT_Font@@QAE@XZ) error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall GLFT_Font::GLFT_Font(class std::basic_string,class std::allocator > const &,unsigned int)" (??0GLFT_Font@@QAE@ABV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@I@Z) Can't seem to figure out why this happens...
Wurzt
Wurzt
In the download from the website there are no libraries, that's why this error is kind of strange.
I'm using MSVC 08.
Wurzt
Wurzt
Bump.. :(
cozman
cozman
Thanks for PMing me, I haven't posted on gamedev in a long time but glad to try and help out.

First, tell me, are you linking against the .cpp file?

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.