Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

WooHoo!!!

Started by Mike.Popoloski Jul 13, 2008 at 11:38 AM 26 replies 6.2k views
Original Post
Mike.Popoloski
Mike.Popoloski
Post number one thousand!!! That sure seems like a lot, but then I look at the amount that people like Superpig and Less Bread have... It's been great being a part of this community. Here's to another thousand!
Mike Popoloski | Journal | SlimDX
coldacid
coldacid
This is my 3997'th post. And I had to check to determine that. I lost count a long time ago.
Moonshoe
Moonshoe
Geez, this is only my 94th. I'm such a noob. [lol]
Tiffany_Smith
Tiffany_Smith
Quote:
Original post by capn_midnight
uh...

13863

...


If its quality that counts and not quantity. Then your first 13860 posts don't count. [grin]

jk, I only pick on you because I like you
Sr_Guapo
Sr_Guapo
1521 (uh 1522 now...) for me. When I started I was averaging above 5 posts per day. After a year off and less free time, I'm down to just 1 per day.
Sean Henley [C++ Tutor]Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
Mike.Popoloski
Mike.Popoloski
Quote:
Original post by Sr_Guapo
1521 (uh 1522 now...) for me. When I started I was averaging above 5 posts per day. After a year off and less free time, I'm down to just 1 per day.


Interesting post count. That's my current rating :P

I average 0.68 posts per day. I stress quality over quantity. :)
Mike Popoloski | Journal | SlimDX
capn_midnight
capn_midnight
Quote:
Original post by Tiffany_Smith
Quote:
Original post by capn_midnight
uh...

13863

...


If its quality that counts and not quantity. Then your first 13860 posts don't count. [grin]

jk, I only pick on you because I like you


hur hur, she said she likes me
Servant of the Lord
Servant of the Lord
1938 - I've been with GDnet for 3 years now, so I would've thought it'd be more. Luckily, I'd say the past 25% have a much higher quality to crap ratio, as the majority of those posts are probably helping others in Alternative Game Libraries and For Beginners.

1.89 posts per day - Down from about 5 a day, around when I first joined.

gavco98
gavco98
684 posts since May 3, 2000. Thats 0.23 per day.

Do I win a prize?
Gavin Coates
[size="1"]IT Engineer / Web Developer / Aviation Consultant
[size="1"][ Taxiway Alpha ] [ Personal Home Page ]
coldacid
coldacid
Here we go. Post 4000. Yay me, I guess.
Ra
Ra
2999
Ra
Ra
Ra
3000!
Ra
matt_j
matt_j
What does the scanner say about his post count?
coldacid
coldacid
It's over one thousand? [rolleyes]
Moonshoe
Moonshoe
My 100th post! Yay for me! :D

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.