Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Hello Gamedev!

Started by MrCoolsman Sep 7, 2008 at 4:26 PM 5 replies 1k views
Original Post
MrCoolsman
MrCoolsman
Hello Gamedev, I'm new and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Chad Seibert and I'm 19 years old going to college. I'm can program in C++ and learning C# and the .NET framework. I've always been interested in game development and this looked like a great place to ask questions! I also hope to provide help and be a helpful member of the community. Also, I caught the "for beginners" forum faq entry, which answered all my questions regarding game development(thus far). Anything else I should know beforehand? Thanks, Mr Coolsman PS: My username shouldn't convince anyone that I'm actually that arrogant :)
dave
dave
Welcome to Gamedev. You may also find the wiki of interest. Look under the resources menu at the top.

Have fun and ask intelligently oh and don't start topics about religion or ratings :).
Zakwayda
Zakwayda
Welcome :)
Madhed
Madhed
welcome on board!
Good to hear that you actually read the FAQ :D
which many people obviously didn't do :D
MrCoolsman
MrCoolsman
Quote:
Original post by Dave
Have fun and ask intelligently oh and don't start topics about religion or ratings :).


What about politics?
dave
dave
Generally the rule is as long as you don't post anything that appears flamey, ie your bitching about a sensitive subject without thought or reason, you're ok. Only otherwise you'll get shot down.

Like any other forum!
DividedByZero
DividedByZero
Welcome to GameDev.

I am sure you'll find most people here eager to help you anytime you have any programming queries.

They are a cool bunch :)

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.