Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

How to tell a girl you dont know she likes you?

Started by AndreTheGiant Sep 12, 2008 at 1:46 AM 16 replies 4.7k views
Original Post
AndreTheGiant
AndreTheGiant
With all the girl-help threads floating around, I figured I'd throw my question into the ring as well. Theres this hot girl I see around my building surprisingly often. I dont know her and she doesnt know me. How do I go about telling her that she likes me?
Wavarian
Wavarian
Quote:
Original post by AndreTheGiant
How do I go about telling her that she likes me?


Well first you would cover your eyes in case she whips out the pepper spray, wear a cup to protect your balls, then say, "You don't know me, but I know you like me."

dave
dave
Do you mean telling her that you like her?
EmptyVoid
EmptyVoid
Quote:
Original post by Dave
Do you mean telling her that you like her?


No thats not what hes saying! He wants to use a jedi mind trick on her and tell her she likes him... duh...
This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time. - Fight club
Mantrid
Mantrid
rohypnol speaks louder than words
SillyBilly
SillyBilly
Rename one of your video game projects, and add a poem to it, and say it was created for her, out of your love. Re-usability at it's best.
dorix
dorix
Put her iPod in your mailbox.
necreia
necreia
Do the whole "Does this smell like chloroform to you?" followed by "Do you NOT like me? I'll take silence as a no".
Ra
Ra
Hi.
Ra
dave
dave
I think they said it was tomorrow...?
frob
frob
Quote:
How do I go about telling her that she likes me?

You walk up to her, and say:

"You know I'm hot. Come on, baby, tell me you know I'm hot."


But let's assume you meant something different. There is a whole lot more to relationships than being "hot". Thirty years from now, that "hotness" is going to be replaced with ugliness. If the only thing keeping the relationship together was her looks, then you'll be in a pretty sorry state.

I would suggest that you walk up to her and say something like "I've noticed you around here a few times. Would you like to go do something together? How about {activity} on {day}?" Then you talk together, see if you have other common interests, and establish a solid relationship based on more practical grounds.
dorix
dorix
Quote:
Original post by frob
I would suggest that you walk up to her and say something like "I've noticed you around here a few times. Would you like to go do something together? How about {activity} on {day}?" Then you talk together, see if you have other common interests, and establish a solid relationship based on more practical grounds.


Might not work. Curly braces are a complete turn-off for most women.
crusadingknight
crusadingknight
Quote:
Original post by RedDrake
Quote:
Original post by dorix
Might not work. Curly braces are a complete turn-off for most women.


Yeah,
">apparently they like [square brackets]
more.


I think you must have misread the thread title. That advice only holds true if you've known each other for so long, not if you don't know her.
MSW
MSW
Actualy going up to a girl that doesn't know you, looking her in the eyes and saying "you like me" can be a very flirty move depending on how you say it...and flirting DEFINETELY works!

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.