🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

KICKING IDEA! 11-18 year old game team members

Started by
46 comments, last by No_Remorse 23 years ago
Aren''t game design documents hundreds of pages long? BTW, I sent an email about joining the team. Hope to hear back from u soon.
Advertisement
Yeah, they usually are, but I just made this one for a *really* short game.
I'm 15 and I could do anything. I could make cg sequences, webpages, design, 3d models, 2d graphics, 3d/2d programming. I consider myself an Elite (between Advanced and Intermediate on your scale). Here is my companies website, its made up of a couple of friends and me.

"I can only show you the door, your the one who has to walk through it"

Edited by - DarkEliteHacker on June 10, 2001 9:42:15 PM
"I can only show you the door, your the one who has to walk through it"
I''d like to join your team. I''m kind of a beginner programmer, at least for C++. I have some VB and Basic experiance, although that was not in games and was a couple years ago. I guess I could be considered an intermidiate web designer, I mostly use Dreamweaver, but I can also use Frontpage and good ole Notepad. I have a little bit of experiance in java script and DHTML, although that was a while back and I might have look back at some tutorials to get back to it. I''m also interested in game design.

Brandon Sharitt
17+ pfft, Im 15 and I''ve made quite alot of money doing corporate websites in Flash/Dreamweaver. My Knowledge of Perl-CGI didn''t hurt either . Actually my Mom acted as a "front" sounds sorta gay but it worked, she went to the meetings with a tape recorder and brought the info back to me. It was for a fortuane 500 company too, and they are the world leade rin making soap . Needless to say, I plan on having a nice car on my 16th birthday.

And please don''t call it football call it "soccer".

Or as they say in espanol "El futbol aspira pene!"
Dont post here to put down an idea man. If you dont like the idea, then dont join up with it, but dont come in here like a ravin lunatic and put down his idea.

Personally, I think its a damn good idea, just as long as he sees it through, it would be awesome.

-= Xienen =-
-= C++ Lead Programmer =-
-= http://www.galaxysoldiers.net =-
-= Dayle Flowers =--= Senior Engine and Gameplay Programmer =-
I would like to tell everyone that i got a message board so we can talk about the game you''ll need an account (http://www.ezboard.com).

The msg board is at:

http://pub73.ezboard.com/bgamedevelopment17375
Well hi everybody!
OHMYGOSH! I''ve had upwards of 20 emails about joining the team! This idea is generating a huge amount of interest and publicity.
Hey Desert-Storm, can we chat sometime about the forum? I''ll email you. We''ll have to organise it a tad, but it''s good for starters. Forums need moderators. The moderators should be the team leaders, co-founders and yourself, as you made it. Can you take it down for the time being, though? Thanks. I am trying to email you as quickly as possible, but it''s quite difficult getting you all emails! Wow, I never expected such a great response. Thanks for everybody''s constructive comments, and keep emailing! You can still apply for all of those positions. I have begun a ''Learners Team'' Section. Similar to the Beginners, it is headed by a group of Advanced Team Members who will be willing to teach youngsters and new learners the tools of the trade.
Game designs for the Advanced and Intermediate Teams are already underway, and web design will begin presently.
Warren RAC
Intermediate Team Leader and Co-Founder
no_remorse_uk@yahoo.com
I have no remorse for my actions, none whatsoever. If you don''t like it, you can go to f***.
Hi again everyone!
We have over 10 members so far, and over 5 others who are in the process of joining our team. But we have few artists and musicians! Artists are very important to making a game look right, and increase it''s playability. Musicians add depth and atmosphere, we need these! This is a call to all ARTISTS and MUSICIANS!!!
--
Artists - 2D and 3D artists are needed. Hopefully you''ll develop your skills as time progresses, and will learn new programs to hone your artistic skills. You must know at least one art program.
--
Musicians - Must know how to port sound effects and music to the computer, and must know at least one instrument.
--
Please reply! This train is bound for glory!
Warren RAC
Intermidiate Team Leader and Co-Founder
no_remorse_uk@yahoo.com
I have no remorse for my actions, none whatsoever. If you don''t like it, you can go to f***.
A question, No Remorse, did a guy named Dan email you? His story was something about an RTS where only tyhe humans are left, stuff is extinct, etc....I''m wondering because he is a good friend of mine, and he applied for designer as well. Did he make it or what? =)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement