🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

KICKING IDEA! 11-18 year old game team members

Started by
46 comments, last by No_Remorse 23 years ago
Yo My name is Josh, I am 13, and know a whole crap load of stuff about computers.Html,Pocketc,C++,How to disect one, how to repair one,How to install anything, etc.... Were talking C++ now though. I think we should have a group,like the first hackers, working together,under names like the realm. They worked with each other. Im not implying anything about hackers, its just an example. I know that Ineed lots of help. I am between begginer, and intermediate level.SO ifd people agree then lets get started. One thing, I am kind of personal, and I do not give out anything like addresses. Just to clue you guys in. I spend roughly 5-6 hours a day on my computer. I have 2 of my own computers, 1 a pocket Pc, and 1 a Normal Pc.
See ya
Joshman
ps if we do makea group, my code namewill be ping
Advertisement
Send me a form 2 @ cia007techie@home.com
Hey,
I know of a person with.....limitless...potential. i believe he would make a valuble addition to the team. he is very experienced with many useful applications, such as:
- Flash
- Corel Draw
- Photoshop
- 2D Hand Art (non-computer)
- Milkshape 3D
- and many others

he wants to join as one of the artistic members.

I will send no remorse a scanned image of his work.

Alright, I''ll try to deal with you all at once, hehe
RE: Pat000
Yes, I did get a message from him, but I haven''t been able to get one back because my email is stuffing up and I can''t access it... ah here we go. I''ll send him a reply now.
RE: Josh
Could you email me, with proper typing and information, because your post is very confusing.
RE: Anonymus Poster
Could you email me as well? Thanks.
RE: Desert-Storm
Tell him to email me ASAP! WE NEED ARTISTS!!!
Cheers all.
Warren RAC
Intermidiate Team Leader and Co-Founder
no_remorse_uk@yahoo.com
I have no remorse for my actions, none whatsoever. If you don''t like it, you can go to f***.
Alright, I''ll try to deal with you all at once, hehe
RE: Pat000
Yes, I did get a message from him, but I haven''t been able to get one back because my email is stuffing up and I can''t access it... ah here we go. I''ll send him a reply now.
RE: Josh
Could you email me, with proper typing and information, because your post is very confusing.
RE: Anonymus Poster
Could you email me as well? Thanks.
RE: Desert-Storm
Tell him to email me ASAP! WE NEED ARTISTS!!!
Cheers all.
Warren RAC
Intermidiate Team Leader and Co-Founder
no_remorse_uk@yahoo.com
I have no remorse for my actions, none whatsoever. If you don''t like it, you can go to f***.
UPDATE!

All existing team members must get ICQ! Reasons are many, firstly its quicker, easier than email.
We need to get everyone that has joined to send us an email with the
following things in it:
-Full name eg Warren RAC
-Location eg UK
-ICQ number eg 327116632
-Nick name eg No_Remorse
-email eg no_remorse_uk@yahoo.com
-age eg 14
-which team they are in eg advanced
- Greenich Mean time offset eg. GMT +10
and anything else I have forgotten.

UPDATE!

All team leaders and co-founders will be made admins of our forum which is at: http://pub73.ezboard.com/bgamedevelopment17375

UPDATE!

The team is now formally named:
(drumroll)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Dark Arts Online.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Warren RAC
Dark Arts Online Intermediate Team Leader and Co-Founder
no_remorse_uk@yahoo.com
Hi everyone!

http://pub73.ezboard.com/bgamedevelopment17375 is the url for Dark Arts Online''s forum.
STOP! ALERT!
All members must visit this site as much as possible, because it will have all important news and updates on it. Go there, register and then E-mail me with your team name (advanced, intermediate, etc) and username and I''ll give you the password to the forum you require.

Warren RAC
Intermediate Team Leader and Co-Founder
no_remorse_uk@yahoo.com
Hello
info for no remorse

- Lucas P
- Australia, Mate
- enclosed in recent email
- Debug
- thegoldengun45@hotmail.com
- advanced?
- Greenich Mean time offset - GMT +10:00
- very like computers and computer games

My Goal: To Locate And Correct
My Goal: To Locate And Correct
Hi everybody!

The Intermediate Team of Dark Arts Online requires more recruits, as it has only two members so far, while the other three teams are bulging. We need these members:
---
Artists - Artists, both 2D, 3D and otherwise (concept artists etc.) are required for the Intermediate Team. They must be reasonably talented, and must know their way around a standard art program, i.e. Paint Shop Pro.
--
Programmers - Must know at least one language, and must have programmed before. Experience in the gaming area is a definate plus.
--
Musicians - Must be talented, must be able to do both music and sound effects, and must know how to port music from instrument to computer.
--
Designers - Must be able to do a design document, and must be, overall, IMAGINATIVE!
--
Webmasters - Must be able to do decent webpages, HTML knowledge is a plus.
---
You may only apply for this post if you are between 10-20. (I have raised the age limit to allow more members, cheating... no, because it''s all for experience.)
Dark Arts Online consists of four teams, Advanced, Intermediate, Beginner and Learner. The ultimate goal is to reach the top, the Advanced Team, who are the ultimate! Be the best, join the best!

Warren RAC
Intermediate Team Leader and Co-Founder
no_remorse_uk@yahoo.com
I''m somewhat interested in joining your team. I''m very, very good with VB and so-so with C++ (still learning) I''m 13, and on your scale I would probably fit very high Intermediate or low Advanced. Fair warning, I''m usually patient, but I only tell someone something twice before I tend to lose it I''m particularly interested in doing a 4X space strategy game - working on a DD right now, in fact. Unfortunately, email is blocked at my school, where I''m writing this, so email me, please, No-Remorse-Guy.

P.S. I like the idea, but there''s one slight problem that you really should look at: 11-year-olds. Not to flame any here, but I''ve had the displeasure of working with them, also being recently one of them. Most are incapable of producing on a schedule. So, just my $0.02.

Email me at photon8280@lycos.com
http://edropple.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement