Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

svn hosting service

Started by alnite Oct 18, 2008 at 3:06 AM 5 replies 1.4k views
Original Post
alnite
alnite
Have any of you tried SVN hosting services, such as this one? I am thinking of storing all of my project files online from now on because it's safer and I can access them from anywhere. What do you guys think?
cclyde
cclyde
Dude:

code.google.com

It's really cool. It has so many features (bug tracking, wiki, svn, download page). The coolest feature is probably the built in diff viewer (where you can see the exact changes to the source code between each version), built right into the browser.

Plus it's free!
cclyde
cclyde
Dude:

code.google.com

It's really cool. It has so many features (bug tracking, wiki, svn, download page). The coolest feature is probably the built in diff viewer (where you can see the exact changes to the source code between each version), built right into the browser.

Plus it's free!
Simian Man
Simian Man
I second the Google Code suggestion - as long as you are willing to open source the code in question.
alnite
alnite
No, I am not willing to open source my projects. These are old project files that I don't maintain anymore nor am I interested in other people maintaining them. I just need a remote SVN system where I can check out my projects whenever I want to.
dave
dave
See this thread i have just created.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.