Original Post
I'm having a very annoying problem with glCallList...recently I had changed some code that was working, and I removed some that I assumed had nothing to do with the draw function in my program -_- Anyway, I know for a fact that the code section that builds the lists is run and it works, however when I call the list nothing shows up. glColor4f(1+bmod,0+bmod,0+bmod,.99); glCallList(ruby); In the same section, I replaced the above code with the code below, just to see if maybe the program was skipping this section. But a red square showed up like it should've. glColor3f(1,0,0); glBegin(GL_QUADS); glNormal3f(0,0,1); glVertex3f(.5,.5,0); glVertex3f(-.5,.5,0); glVertex3f(-.5,-.5,0); glVertex3f(.5,-.5,0); glEnd(); Is there some sort of command to turn callists on or off and I somehow turned it off or what? This is driving me nuts O_o there's no reason for it not to work. If you want I can include the function that builds the list but it's big and I'm pretty sure it works...