Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Changin display\Resolution using Visual C++

Started by Gunslinger Jun 21, 2001 at 12:01 PM 0 replies 450+ views
Original Post
Gunslinger
Gunslinger
I am making an application to save me a bunch of time. One of the things I need my application to do is be able to change the display from 16bit to 24bit. If anyone can help my (give me the code) it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Also how do I run programs that are not in the Windows directory? Thanks You know your game is in trouble when the lead designer of your racing game drives a mini-van.
You know your game is in trouble when the lead designer of your racing game drives a mini-van. :)
Arkon
Arkon
goto my site
then to windows code snippets look it up there

good luck
hope it helps

Arkon
[QSoft Systems]

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.