Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Will Write for Food.

Started by ProggleRock Jan 10, 2009 at 9:31 PM 0 replies 750+ views
Original Post
ProggleRock
ProggleRock
Nah. Just kidding. I just ate. My name's Craig and I'm a fiction writer looking to get into videogame writing. The reason I actually decided to study creative writing was to eventually (hopefully) write for a game developer one day. So I graduated college, got an editing job, and here I am--ready to begin. I'd like to join a team of creative people who are serious about their project and, preferably, understand the importance of story to a game's immersion and significance. So, if this all sounds just dandy to you, let me know. Thanks for reading.
knowledgegranted
knowledgegranted
PM sent, check if you get hungry again.
View my Blog (http://www.jamesatchue.net/)I am a proud Leadwerks Engine License owner!

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.