Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

2D sci-fi battle game - based on my doodles

Started by Dayonic Feb 6, 2009 at 4:17 PM 6 replies 1.7k views
Original Post
Dayonic
Dayonic
Project Name: Voids Edge Brief Description: A RTS game based around my sci-fi battle doodles: full view Target Aim: The game will be played in a web-browser. Money will be made by offering upgraded accounts. Compensation: Share of profits. Talent Needed: * Effects Animator An artist who can make ~40x40px gif animations of explosions, impacts, debris, smoke, sparks, projectiles. * Infantry Animator An artist who can make ~25x25px gif animations of infantry walking and shooting. Working from concept art. Team Structure: Dayonic - Artist, Project Leader MortusMaximus - Programmer Website: Voids Edge Contacts: email: david@dayonic.net msnm: david@dayonic.net Feedback: Encouraging please. End: Thanks for reading :) [Edited by - Dayonic on April 6, 2009 1:07:41 PM]
Black_Mist
Black_Mist
I would be glad to join, but I'm kinda unsure if I'm going to do it but if you need a coder for free just remember me and pm me or pm me for my email. P.S I cant be paid because I just dont want to and Im in the U.S, and by the way I think with a group and a more descriptive post we might be able to make your doodles come to life. P.S.S Nice Doodles :(|:|:|(: - The Super Icon

[Edited by - Black_Mist on February 6, 2009 4:34:11 PM]
simnon
simnon

I really like the game idea. The idea of an rts around a planet and the tunnelling vs flying thing was really cool. wish I could help out but too busy at the mo with college work. But good luck with it hope someone can help
MortusMaximus
MortusMaximus
Info taken down at request of project leader until we get someone for PR.

[Edited by - MortusMaximus on February 11, 2009 1:02:00 PM]
Check out the first gameplay video from my javascript/PHP RTS game
Dayonic
Dayonic
Update: Things are moving along well :D


Next thing we need is a website maker.
Someone who has knowledge of:
- Design
- Text readability
- Wordpress
- Screenshot galleries
- Some php
This role will mostly be about the installing and skinning pre-made scripts.


Contacts:
email: david@dayonic.net
msnm: david@dayonic.net
Dayonic
Dayonic
Another update:

We just got a music composer :)

We still need a Webby chap for the site.

Really needed is a small effects artist/animator, someone who can make 40x40px gif animations of projectiles, warheads, trails, smoke, sparks, impacts, explosions.
Balive
Balive
Hi! Are you still looking for a website designer? If you are I can most likely help you. Email me the current status for the game and what, if you still need, you need from me. mikectolbert@gmail.com
Dayonic
Dayonic
Hi again,
We've been making steady progress. MortusMaximus is working hard on the network code. I'm on the hunt for 2 elusive team members:

* Effects Animator
An artist who can make ~40x40px gif animations of explosions, impacts, debris, smoke, sparks, projectiles.

* Infantry Animator
An artist who can make ~25x25px gif animations of infantry walking and shooting. Working from concept art.

And the website is up :)
Voids Edge

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.