Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Valor Engine

Started by Gizmo Aug 20, 1999 at 8:34 AM 0 replies 2k views
Original Post
Gizmo
Gizmo
Hey all! I've been working on my own iso project for a long time, but I'm still pretty new at it. For anyone interested in checking out my engine head on over to http://www.ocslink.com/~gizmo

I've got a message board there, so please feel free to leave any comments you have.

Sieggy
Sieggy
I checked out you're screen shots and it looks nice. :-). I've starting on an iso engine myself a few months back and at first I thought it was going to be piece of cake. Well I was humbled quickly but finally feel I'm getting somewhere now. Its neat to see other iso work, though.

Sieg

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.