Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Sketchable: Very Rapid, Very Indie Game Developmen

Started by Andrew Russell Feb 23, 2009 at 3:38 PM 5 replies 1.4k views
Original Post
Andrew Russell
Andrew Russell
Introducing my new, very rapid, very indie game development project: The idea of Sketchable to release a game every two weeks (ideally a finished game) and share the process with the community through my blog. Here are my initial Sketchable posts: A Pottery Class - The inspiration behind Sketchable A Sketchy Business Plan - More details about what I will be doing Rapid Game Development System - How I plan to produce games in such a short time frame The First Game - The Project Begins [Edited by - Andrew Russell on February 24, 2009 12:28:12 AM]
Oluseyi
Oluseyi
Dude, I'm loving the blog. Bookmarking it when I get home. [smile]
Trapper Zoid
Trapper Zoid
I thought I was already signed up for your blog's reader, but I think I've missed a few of those recent entries.

Funnily enough, I'm leaning towards a very similar business plan to your own; making very small demos over the course of a week or two in order to brainstorm ideas (and get back into practice). So I'm very keen in following your progress. Best of luck!
Kwizatz
Kwizatz
Interesting...
As someone with a game engine in development hell for 9+ years, maybe I should take a similar approach [smile].
choffstein
choffstein
Bookmarked. Looks great. Best of luck!
Andrew Russell
Andrew Russell
Thanks everyone!

Quote:
Original post by Trapper Zoid
I thought I was already signed up for your blog's reader, but I think I've missed a few of those recent entries.

I moved over to Feed Burner fairly on - perhaps your feed reader doesn't understand HTTP 302.
jbadams
jbadams
Love the initial entries and looking forward to more. [smile]
- Jason Astle-Adams

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.