Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Music Production

Started by Sate Apr 8, 2009 at 2:11 PM 5 replies 1.3k views
Original Post
Sate
Sate
White Tree Productions studio provides services to create an original soundtrack for media. Our demo: http://www.wtp-music.com/music/wt_demoreel.mp3 Website: http://www.wtp-music.com/ Contacts: Alexander Falinski info@wtp-music.com [Edited by - Sate on May 11, 2009 3:44:11 PM]
Thanks!Alexander Falinski MySpace
Zelek
Zelek
The music sounds super high-quality, like something I'd expect in a big budget movie soundtrack. I really like the guitar-heavy track a little after two minutes, almost sounds like something I might hear on the local rock station.

On the other hand, I think it'd be really hard to integrate this type of music into most of the games being worked on around here. I tend to look for more ambient, mood-influencing type music that won't cause players to be distracted from the game.

Regardless, it's good quality stuff. Any chance of getting some sort of rough, ballpark estimate on what you tend to charge per track?
Sate
Sate
Quote:
Original post by Zelek
The music sounds super high-quality, like something I'd expect in a big budget movie soundtrack. I really like the guitar-heavy track a little after two minutes, almost sounds like something I might hear on the local rock station.

Thank you!
We have a good guitarist in our studio. He recorded guitars and bass.

Quote:
On the other hand, I think it'd be really hard to integrate this type of music into most of the games being worked on around here. I tend to look for more ambient, mood-influencing type music that won't cause players to be distracted from the game.
Regardless, it's good quality stuff. Any chance of getting some sort of rough, ballpark estimate on what you tend to charge per track?

I send you a private message.

Thanks!Alexander Falinski MySpace
Swarmer
Swarmer
Quote:
Original post by Zelek
On the other hand, I think it'd be really hard to integrate this type of music into most of the games being worked on around here. I tend to look for more ambient, mood-influencing type music that won't cause players to be distracted from the game.


I think a lot of these songs would go great in a game. There are ambient tracks, especially that middle eastern market one.


Good work, please show us your website when it's up!
Sate
Sate
Quote:
Original post by Swarmer
I think a lot of these songs would go great in a game. There are ambient tracks, especially that middle eastern market one.

Good work, please show us your website when it's up!

Thank you!
We'll launch our website as soon as possible.

[Edited by - Sate on April 11, 2009 8:25:50 AM]
Thanks!Alexander Falinski MySpace
Sate
Sate
Our website:
www.wtp-music.com
Thanks!Alexander Falinski MySpace
Sate
Sate
Medieval orchestral theme:
http://www.wtp-music.com/music/Orchestra/tactic_battle.mp3
Thanks!Alexander Falinski MySpace

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.