Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Composer looking for work (working for free)

Started by taza524 Apr 22, 2009 at 8:34 PM 4 replies 700+ views
Original Post
taza524
taza524
My name is Timothy Ramiro Aza, I am a composer from Stockton, CA. My Website: TIMAZA.COM - Click MUSIC for my portfolio. Expected Compensation: Willing to work in exchange for credit, no pay necessary right now. I want to gain more experience working with video game developers and to build up my portfolio. Contact Information: taza524@yahoo.com or AIM, Yahoo!, Google, MSN: taza524 Previous Projects: Soundtrack for Grav Icky (you can play the game here www.yoyogames.com/games/launch/40521) Thanks for checking out my post! [Edited by - taza524 on April 23, 2009 7:05:21 PM]
bhigley
bhigley
Every composer has a "thing" that makes them unique. Usually it's a sound, some flavor which defines them. Be careful not to let your "thing" become letting someone use your music for free. It makes it hard for you to get paid, and harder for the rest of us as well.
vbovio
vbovio
Sent you an email to your yahoo account.

TWRowe
TWRowe
Hey Timothy,

I have written a post on these forums asking for any programmers to work an independant development project or simply to add new contacts: http://www.gamedev.net/community/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=531526 Please feel free to read it.

Although we do not need a composer immediately, your track "The Future is Good" is an excellent style for the concept we are currently wanting to develop.

Please feel free to contact me via email or add me on MSN using the following address: novelist_creations@hotmail.com

Thanks

Tobias
novel - adjectiveinterestingly new or unusual.
TheArtifex
TheArtifex
I like your style, it's very clean, fresh, and well-produced.

TREBL is always looking for new tracks, if you're interested!
taza524
taza524
Quote:
Original post by TheArtifex
I like your style, it's very clean, fresh, and well-produced.

TREBL is always looking for new tracks, if you're interested!


Thanks, appreciate it :).

I might have some tracks in the future to show you.

I've responded to everybody who has contacted me.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.