Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

[Paid work] Need some graphics for a site

Started by rohde May 9, 2009 at 10:10 AM 0 replies 500+ views
Original Post
rohde
rohde
Team name: N/A Project name: KodeNinja.dk Brief description: I am doing a little site in my spare time, and need the following: 1. A logo. The only requirment is that the name of the site KodeNinja.dk should be a part of it somehow - other than that let your artistic creativity go wild. KodeNinja is Danish for CodeNinja. I need two versions of the logo: One normal, and one with a "Beta" text/sign. 2. A color scheme that would go nice with the logo. I would use these colors for the various elements on the site, and need a graphics artist's good eye for finding a palette of great looking colors. In the future I'll probably need some more stuff for the site like icons etc. But for starters this is what I need. Target aim: N/A Compensation: I want some great looking graphics, and will obviously pay you for your work. How much etc. will be the result of a negotiation between you and me, but I pay gladly for good work. Technology: I need the logo in PNG format as well as the original if it is done in Photoshop. Talent needed: A kick-ass graphics artist :) Team structure: N/A Website: N/A Contacts: Contact me either at rohdester@gmail.com or PM me here on GameDev, whatever suits your fancy. Previous Work by Team: N/A Additional Info: N/A Feedback: Any
"We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." -Francois de La Rochefoucauld (1613 - 1680). | My blog

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.