Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

What can I do for you? (Graphics / Web / Flash)

Started by TheArtifex May 30, 2009 at 1:31 AM 10 replies 2.2k views
Original Post
TheArtifex
TheArtifex
You know the story, yeah? I'm fresh out of college, looking for work, and willing to do it pretty cheap until I get my foot in the door somewhere. We're talking shoestring budget cheap, for smaller projects, and if you've got something a little larger you'd like me to work on, I'm all ears for that, too. So what can I do for you, hm? Maybe a new logo? A crisp HUD? Website renovation? Some Flash work? Tell you what: take a gander at some of the stuff I've done, and if any projects come to mind, shoot me a message here (or at justinsmith@designbyjustinsmith.com). Tell me what you need done, and I'll send you a pitch. If you like what you see, we'll talk about price, and if you don't, I'll cut my losses and still end up with something new for the portfolio. Looking forward to hearing from you. :}
[Edited by - TheArtifex on July 2, 2009 2:52:25 AM]
jbadams
jbadams
Just posting to offer a bit of support for Justin, who in my experience has always behaved in a friendly and professional manner and who does some very good quality work.

Oh, and I'll be shooting you an email tommorow Justin, I just happen to need a bit of logo and branding work done myself. [smile]
- Jason Astle-Adams
TheArtifex
TheArtifex
Much obliged, Jason!

Got a couple projects lined up, but I'll be sure to save a spot for you - looking forward to it. :D
jbadams
jbadams
Just a friendly bump - and I've sent an email to the address listed in your post. [smile]
- Jason Astle-Adams
TheArtifex
TheArtifex
Got a couple jobs done, moving on to yours next, Jason!

Just got done helping my brother move in over the weekend, but I've got another mostly empty week coming up, so I'm open for a couple more projects if anyone's interested. Let me know!
TheArtifex
TheArtifex
Oh, wow!

I got a lot more responses this time around! I'll be sorting through them all and deciding which ones I can take shortly. :]
TheArtifex
TheArtifex
A few more projects down, and I've got time for another round!

[Edited by - TheArtifex on July 2, 2009 2:59:24 AM]
TheArtifex
TheArtifex
My apologies to those who contacted me about non-paying jobs: at this point in time, I am only accepting paying work. I'm in a recession too, don'tcha know!
TheArtifex
TheArtifex
Filled to the brim on projects for at least the next week, but I'll be back!
TheArtifex
TheArtifex
And I'm back!

At this point in time, I'm maxed out on larger projects, but I'd be happy to take on one or two smaller projects: logos, website overhauls, simple flash work, etc.

Give me a ring!
Axiverse
Axiverse
/bit off topic

but deja vu, just decided to visit after a long time, and you were first on the posts list. You have some good work shown up there. Best of luck!
TheArtifex
TheArtifex
Hey, man, haven't seen you for years! Thanks for the bump, glad you like my stuff! It certainly has improved from the SLO days. ;D

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.