Original Post
Hi to everyone. Let me introduce myself first: my name is Mariano Donati, i'm From Argentina and i've been programming for 7 years in different languages as Java, C#, C and on the web with Php and Asp. Tired of making administrative and management applications, i decided to make a turn in my career and to start to develop games. I know it will not be easy, but i think it's matter of passion. And I have it. The first thing i want to ask is if it is possible to handle shapes made in 3D studio from any language. I've heard it some time ago, and I never checked it out. If it so, is there any good tutorial about it?. The second thing i'd like to ask is what is the way i must start?. I've made some games, like arkanoid, tetris, bouncing ball and games like that, so i know about game loop, some basic physics, events, etc. The first real project i want to face is to make a 3D card game. So, I have some experience with 3D studio and i'd like to design my models in it and do animations, movements and logic from a language that i know. Any suggestions, advices, etc would be really appreciated. Best regards.