Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

J2ME soft-body physics library

Started by Hardwire Aug 15, 2009 at 2:28 AM 1 replies 1.1k views
Original Post
Hardwire
Hardwire
As a part of my Bachelor's Degree work I've developed a soft-body physics library for J2ME. I've optimized it on real-world devices and successfuly released a commercial mobile game using the library - Gish Mobile. Now I thought that it could be useful for other J2ME game developers as well, so I've made it open-source: bloft.hardwire.cz The name is kinda weird, but I couldn't come up with a better one :) The library is written in Java, so it can probably be used for J2SE development as well, but I guess there are more sophisticated J2SE libraries out there.
Daver
Daver
Wow! Really impressive!
I am reading source code right now, and just enjoy it!

Thank you for sharing it as open source!
Hardwire
Hardwire
Glad that the source code is readable :) I haven't much time to tidy the sample up, but hopefully it's clear enough.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.