Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

MOLE CONTROL

Started by hotpixel Sep 3, 2009 at 8:24 AM 4 replies 800+ views
Original Post
hotpixel
hotpixel
Hi everyone, I am the tech director of a small indie game company called Remode. We are looking to release our first game before Christmas this year and we have just finished the trailer...
">
I've had lots of help from various people on GDNet and have lots of thanks to give to the entire community. It's been a hard struggle getting to where we are and it's now the last 100 meter sprint to the finish (I hope). I would appreciate any positive comments and good ratings, and any criticism to be directed at us rather than promotional material, I'm sure you're aware how hard it is to claw back from a public slamming! Thanks guys, Andy
Wan
Wan
Feedback: positive only? [grin]
All I can really say from watching the video is that it looks fun and well made. Good job!

Since this is foremost a game developers community, perhaps you can consider writing a post mortem like article about it? It gives us something interesting to read, it gives GameDev more featured content, and it allows you to promote the game. :)
owl
owl
It looks very good, and fun.
[size="2"]I like the Walrus best.
hotpixel
hotpixel
Lol, probably shouldn't of said that, its just asking for a slamming!

Yea, sounds like a really good idea. A lot of people don't know where to start and that's kind of where we were then managed to fight our way to actually making a game, development and business wise. Is there any examples I could follow, like a template? I wouldn't really know where to start.
Wan
Wan
Quote:
Original post by hotpixel
Is there any examples I could follow, like a template? I wouldn't really know where to start.

You'll have to search the archive. You can also look at examples on Gamasutra to get an idea. And perhaps you can ask Gaiiden (GameDev's Lord of Content) to give you some pointers.
hotpixel
hotpixel
Thanks, I'll definitely give it a go, may take some time but I think it'll be worth it.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.