Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

[SlimDX/D3D11] Shader usage

Started by Hazard_X Sep 9, 2009 at 4:39 AM 0 replies 500+ views
Original Post
Hazard_X
Hazard_X
I want to get rid of my old DX9 engine and replace it with a completely new DX11 engine as soon as DX11 is available in it's final version. Thus i started to write a DX11 test project unsing the current SVN release of SlimDX. I am aware that the DX11 support is not final, yet i had the impression that it should be working to some extrend. But i'm struggling with the shader implementation at the moment. I used the Effect class in DX9 and it is also available in DX10, but seems to be gone in DX11. Instead there are classes for each shader type and it is absolutely not apparent to me how to use those. Is anyone here who knows how to handle shaders in SlimDX/D3D11? Thanks in advance.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.