Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

General Theorists

Started by FlashyJoe Oct 15, 2009 at 3:15 PM 0 replies 950+ views
Original Post
FlashyJoe
FlashyJoe
Hi guys, I'm fairly new to games design and I'm currently undergoing a module that requires me to produce both a flash and 3d game in 14 weeks so I'm feeling a little pressure at the moment. I'm currently going into secondary research and wondered if anyone could advise me of some key game design theorists that I could research. I've never done such a large module on games design so any books or online journals would be a huge help to me. Sorry to be so vague, I've only just started so I'm not entirely sure what I'm aiming for at the moment, but I figured looking into the work of people who know what they're talking about would be a good start. :) thankyou
zyrolasting
zyrolasting
Hey FlashyJoe!

What exactly do you call 'secondary research' in this respect? What topics are you even needing to delve into here? We do indeed need a little more info before we can assist. What language are you using, and what rendering API are you planning to apply to your 3D game?

Cheers!
-Zyro

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.