Original Post
Hi, Everyone! These questions here have popped up for the reason that I keep seeing people misuse/mistreating the help/hiring sub-forums. I'm asking these questions in order to try and help improve the Help/Hiring sub forum: How many of you use the Help/Hiring threads? How many of you dedicate to a single group and project? How many can say they are successful? How many of you take on more than one project at a time? (In which you maybe shouldn't. In the companies I worked, having more than one job kills your job with 'sed' company) The average gamer should be 18- as media has indicated, but how many here aren't? This should be full of Programmers, Artists, and Musicians dedicated to a single project at a time in-order to increase productivity. Although this seems not to be the case? As I keep reading small grips that it isn't so far. I thought to address this not with the moderators, instead the users since we create the threads! Tell me your thoughts and answers about how you can solve these questions and issues by posting a simple reply... [Edited by - Sneftel on October 23, 2009 5:12:01 PM]