Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

PhysX Issue

Started by sanjuanl Nov 11, 2009 at 5:09 PM 1 replies 1.3k views
Original Post
sanjuanl
sanjuanl
Hi, I am using the physx engine to try to create a bowling game. However, I cannot open the demos, it says that it has encountered a problem and has to close. When i use the plug in for 3DS Max, it gives me a warning that says that the SDK could not be created, verify if you installed the correct PhysX version. I did intall the correct version. I have done an install path in the environment variables, but nothing seems to work. Any help? Thank you Lucas Sanjuan
baumep
baumep
Did you install the PhysX runtime or just the SDK?
I had a similar issue that after downloading and installing the SDK the examples wouldn't start. I had to download the NVIDIA PhysX System Software separately.
Maybe that helps.
baumep
saravanan_nanothink
saravanan_nanothink
Hi,


Physx needs certain system hardware requirements, first your system HW should be compatible with the physx software, check that first, then reinstall it, it will work.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.