Original Post
Team name: Chukles ‘N Friends Productions Project name: Pico Day Game Project -No official title yet- Brief description: The general idea is a twist on the Monopoly genre using Newgrounds Characters. As well as some house rule additions to fit with the theme of the game Target aim: The project is to be submitted to newgrounds –a online sharing community centric around flash animation and gaming- for an annual contest held in late april. Compensation: Partners are entitled to an equal share of any prize money received for the project. As well of course co-author and credit. Technology: Must be done using either AS2 or AS3 for integration in a flash animation Talent needed: Looking for an experienced coder preferably with prior experience in game design of similar turn base or board game genres. Team structure: I will be doing the art and animation for the project Contacts: ChuklesNFriends@earthlink.net Previous Work by Team: I have some of my animations HERE and HERE Additional Info: Any experienced coder may apply preferably with samples of prior work or portfolio. Please only serious applicants need apply I have never seen a project only half way through, and am looking for a partner who will do the same. I have a few ideas for this project, but have limited coding knowledge so before saying many of them aloud I would prefer to run them by the coding individual see what they consider realistic in the given time frame. There is a hard deadline of 4/30/2010 for the contest deadline so be sure you can remain dedicated and remain in contact during that time. Feedback: ENCOURAGING ONLY Applicants please email me at the above email address