Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Mobile GameDev

Started by phear- Dec 6, 2009 at 12:03 AM 0 replies 850+ views
Original Post
phear-
phear-
I remember reading awhile ago someone was working on a mobile version of the website and I was wondering what the status of that project was. I just got my first smart phone (android based) and I find the site difficult to maneuver with the browser. If you need some testers id be willing to test it out as I'm on here everyday. Thanks for reading.
__________________________________________
Eugene Alfonso
GTP | Twitter | SFML | OS-Dev
Gaiiden
Gaiiden
That was Washu last month, and it was just something he did in his spare time. He's still kicking around ideas and when he needs some feedback or testing he will update his journal so keep an eye out over there.
Drew Sikora
Executive Producer
GameDev.net

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.