Original Post
So I am a Senior in High school about to graduate in like 6 months. My grades sadly are not very good due to the fact that in my freshment/sophmore year I screwed around too much, barely passed my classes and therefore my college choices are limited and ITT is really the only place near here that I can go too to learn programming. I want to be a game programmer and have been wanting to do it for a long time but I do not really know how it works or anything obviously and was wondering if anybody here actually went to ITT and thought they taught it good and you could go get a job after you finish? I know it will cost a lot of money but nowhere else really teaches what I want to learn as a career so anybody with comments or anything would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance!