Original Post
Hi guys In Manic Shooters what is the ideal way of creating enemy waves? Like Enemy wave 1 - Should appear at start of level Enemy wave 2 - Should appear after first wave of enemies has all been destroyed or have left the screen Enemy wave 3 - Should appear when player is half the length of the entire level Boss - Should appear once all enemies are gone and player have reached a certain length of the level? The way I did this before is create a map in a text file like xxxx0x0 000xx00 xxx0000 0000000 I hope you could relate to what I'm trying to say. I'm just trying to move all objects at once at preferably the same speed until they reach the screen. This is a little messy from my experience as enemies sometimes tend to overlap each other. I can't seem to orchestrate the scene as I want to. Any ideas? Thanks!