Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Problens with the Plus (+) sign. Is this browser related (Opera 10.10) ?

Started by unbird Jan 8, 2010 at 8:31 AM 3 replies 1k views
Original Post
unbird
unbird
Has anybody else encountered the following problem: In my posts plus signs (+) disappear completely. The following line should read A plus B, but I actually get A B. A + B This happens even when code or source-tagging: (Code):

A + B
(source)

A + B

So: Do you see the plus signs above, or not ? I'm using Opera 10.10 on Windows XP. I had to resort to +, like this: A + B then it works, but this is a major inconvenience. unbird
unbird
unbird
Sorry, found something: The posts are in fact ok, just the "Show preview" functionality doesn't handle it correctly.

unbird
Brother Bob
Brother Bob
It is, as far as I understand it, just an old and known problem with the preview box. Keep writing those +-signs as usual, and just pretend they are there when previewing your post.
unbird
unbird
Thank you very much (and please apoplogize for not having searched the forum for that particular problem).

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.