Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Good Tutorials / Books for Game Characters?

Started by applejacks Jan 17, 2010 at 11:18 PM 1 replies 1.3k views
Original Post
applejacks
applejacks
I'm pretty new to 3D modeling and I am looking for some good resources for creating game characters. So far I've seen Digital-Tutors and I saw a few DVDs for sale at 3D palace, but I know that can't be all of it. Just looking for someone to point me towards some more tutorials / videos / books for specifically making game characters (and not just general modeling).
buckED
buckED
Montagestudio.org has a few tutorials for modelling
low poly characters. You might want to have a look at
these. I have found them to be quite useful.
applejacks
applejacks
Quote:
Original post by buckED
Montagestudio.org has a few tutorials for modelling
low poly characters. You might want to have a look at
these. I have found them to be quite useful.


Thanks! That low poly character tutorial has to be the most helpful tutorial I've seen so far.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.