Original Post
Hey all, I'm wondering if there are any other sites that I can look for jobs as a sound designer / composer on. I've posted on GameDev, iDevGames, and quite a few others, but I can't seem to get much attention on them. http://www.kubikdragon.com/kazunanakama/ My best so far was getting a reply from Square Enix saying that they liked my portfolio but the position had already been filled shortly after they posted their recruitment thread. Since then I've been pretty dry on leads. I talked to my friends in the industry(some artists and programmers), and the general advice I got was that I needed to find somebody that already works at a company or somebody that has an "in". The best sound designer I know at them moment is actually doing landscaping for a living now, however, I know a concept artist that works at RARE, but unfortunately they said they didn't know anybody that could help me out either. So, if there's anybody here that has some more advice or if you are that special person that has that "in" I need, please tell me! Thanks!