Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Offered 3DArtist/Animator (Low-Paid)

Started by italoand Feb 6, 2010 at 2:40 PM 2 replies 600+ views
Original Post
italoand
italoand
Hey everyone, im offering my services in CG art. Im able to do basic low poly characters (like above in the link), low poly scenes, pre-rendered 2D sprites, its mean higher poly models. Videos, like intros, or logo presentations. Low poly example: http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/9488/gordow.jpg Compensation: Paid for model and/or animation, price is negotiable. Website: http://www.italoposcai.com Contact: ghizme@gmail.com
Johler Games
Johler Games
To whom it may concern,

I'm very pleased with your 3D works. I would love to be able to negotiate prices and discuss possible works for you in the meantime. I'll send you an e-mail, and hopefully we can get together and collaborate to create images for my upcoming browser based game.

Thanks,
Johler Games
Johler GamesJohlerGames@Yahoo.com
italoand
italoand
Ok, Johler Games, thank u.
italoand
italoand
just a bump.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.