Original Post
Hi, I am using the XSI Runtime to render and animate my skinned meshes. It works fine, except that each instance of a particular model shares the same animation data. I believe it is instancing the skeleton, or something along those lines. This means that all models of the same type animate in time with each other (like a choreographed dance), and because each shares the same animation data, if I call PlayBack on all of them, the animations speed up by the number of instance. Is this something others are seeing? It seems crazy that I can't find anyone else running into this issue on these forums, since my code is based off the XSI samples. It would also be helpful to know if you are not seeing this issue, so that I know its something in my code. Thanks! [Edited by - matthughson on February 18, 2010 2:25:13 PM]