Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

OpenGL vs Glide

Started by tim_on_gamedev Feb 18, 2010 at 9:02 PM 6 replies 1.9k views
Original Post
tim_on_gamedev
tim_on_gamedev
I am a President and CEO of a video game company. I will be making a 3D FPS like Call of Duty: Modern Warfare2 but better. My friends told me I should use Glide. I want to use OpenGL. What should I do? Cheers, Tim CEO and President
ChaosEngine
ChaosEngine
Any of the following will do:

- EAT ROPE
- Ok
- Use HTML/Variables
if you think programming is like sex, you probably haven't done much of either.-------------- - capn_midnight
dorix
dorix
You're all wrong. Use PostScript so you can target inkjet printers AND NeXT cubes!
Sneftel
Sneftel
I think we all are.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.