Original Post
Hi everyone, that's the issue: I just want to make my entity (wich I normally move with the basic m_vPosition + m_vDirection * m_vSpeed) to move in a circular motion! I've read for about a day physical explanation of this motion, but I cannot find what I look for: How can I reproduce this in C#?
I just figured out how to get the radius: I assume I just need to create a vector vCenter, calculate the difference between my position and the center obtaining a vector which lenght is the radius of the circumference! wheather I shall use the direction of my entity and rotate that as it would be the v vector shown in the picture above: i don't know! as for the centripetal force, to calculate it i need the acceleration, to calculate acceleration i need velocity, to calculate velocity I need an angle wich I don't know to get and don't even now if I could just throw in a float angle with a user-determined value... In other terms: I'm in desperate need of assistance here!