Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Next Contest: Call for developer

Started by XDigital Mar 18, 2010 at 4:49 PM 0 replies 3.2k views
Original Post
XDigital
XDigital
Hi there, I know, the UFEC contest is not yet finished. But I received information from Intel, that the next LevelUp 2010 contest is on the threshold: LevelUp 2010. Anyone willing to make a party and join forces? If you need some references about me refer to my Dev Log. I already have some ideas on a new game but am also very open to other ideas. It would be very important to support during the complete phase and especially during the end of the project where usually the motivation goes to zero... I mean, just placing an idea or some first graphics is not what I'm looking for. I'm searching for a 50% partner(s). Sourceforge offers some great cvs support and I'm still looking to support MAEMO (garage.maemo.org uses SVN). MAEMO is great chance for indies to launch and publish games. It is LINUX and everything is open (OpenGL ES, SDL seems to be supported, QT, etc.) Any voluntueers?

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.