Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

2D Animated Sprite Tutorials

Started by DigiMan Shart Mar 31, 2010 at 9:59 PM 1 replies 1.3k views
Original Post
DigiMan Shart
DigiMan Shart
I tried googling it, but I didn't come up with any good sources. I was wondering if there are any good tutorials that anyone knows of on how to setup a 2D animated sprite class in C++. The graphics API doesn't matter to me, I just want to understand the basics about setting one up and how to make it efficient overall. Thanks.
Alabama Man!!!
Gary Ash
Gary Ash
This page shows how to use Direct3D 9 for 2D sprites
http://www.toymaker.info/Games/html/sprites.html

gb
Swattkidd
Swattkidd
This should help you out, it is in C# but of course the concepts should be the same.

http://www.xnaresources.com/pages.asp?pageid=45

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.